• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hello!

Z

ZoCo

Hello,

I am new here and wondered if I could ask for your views and opinions on the following questions?

I am currently in the process of choosing Year 9 options at school and am thinking about a career in the RAF....

What is your role within the RAF? What does your job entail on a day to day basis? What do you enjoy about your role? What do you not like about your job?

What advice would you offer to someone considering a career within the RAF?

What subjects would I need to study at A-Level and degree level? Does the RAF offer financial support for study?

Many thanks for taking the time to read - and hopefully reply!!

Kind regards

CJW

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
To be honest, your best bet is

A) Check the recruitment threads.

B) Contact your local AFCO.

C) Check the internet.

D) Contact your nearest base to see if you could visit or try workexperience.

Best of luck.

R

Reformed Scribbly

Hello,

Lots of varied questions there.

Have a scan at the careers website, if there is a job or 2 there that look interesting, come back and ask about them. Or you have a careers fair at school, have a chat with the RAF staff who mmight be there.

Good lucl