• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

help with postings

jammin

LAC
Hi all, Im new to forum found it while spending many a hour researcing the RAF Carers.

I am looking to join the raf as a Logisitics Supplier.

I've completed all my selection process and i am currently waiting to hear about a day at RAF Halton and for the date my basic training starts. i have been told August or September.

Im 24 and my partner have been together nearly 5 years and i have a 6 week old baby boy, were currently based in Lincolnshire.

I've been told i will get to pick 3 prefered stations but the only thing is i have no idea which stations are any good if you know what i mean, we don't care about relocating. i would just like to be on a good base that will provide everything my new family needs.

if anyone can help

Cheers

jammin

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Generally speaking the standard is the same across the board....a posting is what you make of it. If you go with an open mind and attack things positively you will be fine. If you go with a negative attitude you will have a rubbish posting.

You'll have plenty of time to mull things over during basic and trade training, try not to get too caught up in the other aspects just yet....

Back