• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hi Everyone!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Possible_Recruit
  • Start date Start date
P

Possible_Recruit

Just thought I'd say hello to everyone, I've heard from a lot of people this is a very good site to find out honest information about different careers in the RAF, i'm 23 and thinking of joining as an Intelligence Analyst or an Air Traffic Cotroller if you have any advice you feel might help please comment :) thx guys.

C

Chris-EFC-1878

I see you mentioned air traffic controller as a trade you are interested in, this is one of the few trades which are open at the minute so now would be a good time to apply, have you applied yet?

Back