• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hoping to join

• Thread starter Thread starter betty89
  • Start date Start date
B

betty89

Hi all, hope you are well,

I joined the site after it was recommended to me at an initial overview yesterday in Luton.

I'm very early on in the process, due to attend a presentation and interview at the end of June, however I want to get in plenty of revision before hand!

I'm 20yrs old from Hertfordshire and hoping to join as a Weapon Systems Operator and would appreciate any help or advice from anybody :)

I look forward to learning a lot from this site and hearing what other people have to say about their experiences.

xxx

K

Krusty_Crab

I'm 20yrs old from Hertfordshire and hoping to join as a Weapon Systems Operator and would appreciate any help or advice from anybody :)

Best advice I can give is:

1. Get fit
2. Learn as much as you can about the RAF and it's aircraft
3. Develop some 'leadership' ie take on some voluntary responsibility

Back