• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

how long until I can re apply?

• Thread starter Thread starter jb303
  • Start date Start date
J

jb303

hi,
i applied last year to be an avionics technician, passed my AST but failed the interview?
am i right in thinking i can re apply and how long do i need to wait to do so?

Drill Bit

Sergeant
hi,
i applied last year to be an avionics technician, passed my AST but failed the interview?
am i right in thinking i can re apply and how long do i need to wait to do so?

Reapplying is usually an option depending on the reason(s) you failed the interview. Best thing is to contact your AFCO, book a debrief and discuss your options/

R

Reformed Scribbly

After being found unsuccessful at interview, depending on how it went, you should have received a letter giving you a recommendation of when to apply. If you still have that, see what it says, otherwise contact your AFCO who will be able to inform you.

Back