• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I Tunes Music lost!!

LCMOTPET

LAC
Help!
I plugged in my I-pod yesterday to sync in and got this alert
" This i pod is not synced to this i tunes library"
I was then offered a chance to delete and re-sync the pod with current library.
Problem- The current i tunes library hasn't got the 50gb of music i had!!

Really hoping someone out there in goat land can help.

P.S I have only ever had 1 I tunes library

Thanks

PTR Hoar

Sergeant
Had this before, I just emailed off a tech support thingumabob and they got back to me saying I could re download everything I bought as a one off but in reality they don't limit you. Don't panic!

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Damn, when I saw the title of this thread I expected to see some booties in a rubber dinghy surrendering to some moustachioed Iranians!

wally375

Corporal
Help!
I plugged in my I-pod yesterday to sync in and got this alert
" This i pod is not synced to this i tunes library"
I was then offered a chance to delete and re-sync the pod with current library.
Problem- The current i tunes library hasn't got the 50gb of music i had!!

Really hoping someone out there in goat land can help.

P.S I have only ever had 1 I tunes library

Thanks

download and use sharepod to keep your music on your HDD first then try the phone apple tech types as mentioned above. Good luck

This might be no help at all, but if you select manually manage music, you might be able to drag and drop individual, albums/tracks.

Good luck!

Back