• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICT Technician - further info?

Hi All,

Just keeing my options open and looking to hear from anyone currently training or doing the ICT Technician role?

It does look quite appealing and the case studies on the website seem good too.

However, the only info I can find on the net is from approx 2008/2009 and seems to say you'll definitely be sent to the TCW, but the Afco guys have advised you don't necessarily get attached to TCW and most people request it.... Can anyone clear this up?

Cheers! (y)

El_Boomo

LAC
I'm due to graduate from phase 2 soon and not a single lad on our course got TCW, even though some requested it. There's alot more out there