• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If I've lost exam certs but have previously been in military training

• Thread starter Thread starter Lord Percy
  • Start date Start date
L

Lord Percy

Will I be allowed to process my application?

Basically I'm going in as either ICT or Intell. and have the required grades but a rather fiery ex gf got rid of my exam certs and various other possesions including my discharge certificate.

I was in RM training for 16 weeks back in 2006, and had showed all relevant grades and certs for that. I was told that they would be looking at at my service record card, which is very good for the short time I was there and not to worry too much about the discharge cert as they could internally sort that out..

Thanks!

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Mate, they needed the orginals from me and brooked no excuses - even though I had already served for 19 years and they had them all once before..... prepare to go getting duplicates.

Back