• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IGS Friendly image hosting - help

ChrisBrit81

Sergeant
Does anyone know of any IGS friendly image hosting websites. The two I've tried are great but IGS blocks their urls.

The reason they have to be IGS friendly is because I've just started a blog about the RAF Cycling Association and it would be nice for the guys involved to be able to see the pictures from a work computer.

Cheers

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Try right clicking on a members signature that you can see behind IGS and check the properties, it should help you find a site :PDT_Xtremez_14:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
good idea, I'll check it out (btw, yours doesn't work)

IGS fun police finally blocked Photobucket last year mate, I've been to lazy to change it to a site that works :PDT_Xtremez_42:
I might make the effort when you find one though :PDT_Xtremez_31:

Last edited:

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Does anyone know of any IGS friendly image hosting websites. The two I've tried are great but IGS blocks their urls.

The reason they have to be IGS friendly is because I've just started a blog about the RAF Cycling Association and it would be nice for the guys involved to be able to see the pictures from a work computer.

Cheers

If you dont have any luck, try uploading to the webspace that you get free with your ISP. All you'll need is an ftp client to upload the pics. Your ISP will give instructions on what the address will be so you can share the url with others.

Back