• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Igs friendly planner required

• Thread starter Thread starter Justacabbie
  • Start date Start date
J

Justacabbie

Hi all,

As a military emergency responder we have to plan our shifts when we're available. At present we use an excel document which is availiable to us on our local network.

I have tried several internet based planners to enable team members to access our diary when at home, but so far have found none to be IGS friendly. ie skydrive

We need it to be free (for obvious reasons, we're a charity so receive no funding) and IGS friendly and have good security.

Does anyone know of, or use anything which meets our requirements, as I'm a bit stuck for ideas.

Thanks in advance

J

Justacabbie

Thank you, though the planner only covers office hours for some reason?

I welcome any more suggestions

metimmee

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
There are a few on this page that you may want to check out, I cant vouch for their IGS status on any other than OfficeZilla.

J

Justacabbie

There are a few on this page that you may want to check out, I cant vouch for their IGS status on any other than OfficeZilla.

Excellent, thank you for your help ill peruse tomorrow at work.

MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, TA!

Back