• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Imlc cs95

Meathead

LAC
Morning Goaters!

Got IMLC coming up and am busy squaring my kit away. Has anyone been recently?

Im just wondering if im required to look a pleb with a crease down the front of my CS95 trousers. I cant remember from JMLC!

Thanks in advance

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
You don't need any creases in CS95, but they should be clean, good order and standard issue.

Make sure buttons are done up at all times and above all enjoy yourself; it's a lot easier that the JMLC you did previously. :PDT_Xtremez_14:

3Chordwonder

I'm constantly irked by people who don't bother to iron the lapel-thingy bit on their CS95 jacket...takes 2 mins and looks smart as feck.

Just a pet hate of mine.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
OOA obviously you just need them nice and clean and in good condition but whilst in the UK, why not put a nice crease in the trousers? The only problem I have is with the weirdos who have a crease sewn in. Now that's not normal human behaviour!

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Morning Goaters!

Got IMLC coming up and am busy squaring my kit away. Has anyone been recently?

Im just wondering if im required to look a pleb with a crease down the front of my CS95 trousers. I cant remember from JMLC!

Thanks in advance

Nothing wrong with ironing and taking a little pride in ones appearance. Not DDPM though, unless you have to take a little walk through LHR etc

Back