• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Intelligence Officer

P

PianoMan

Hello!

Has anyone else that frequents this forum recently registered their interest in IntO in the hope of receiving an application for the 2011/12 intake?

If so, let me know! It'd be good to exchange communications regarding prep, nerves, excitement, progress etc.

If anyone is in the North Wales/North West region-even better :pDT_Xtremez_30:

PianoMan out.

S

Sam57

Hey mate!

I'm planning joining up for 2011..

I'm from Scotland.

Sam.

Last edited:
If I could get through on the 0845 number to register my application, then I'd like to get started with the December 2010 section. I'm looking to get OASC done in the next 9 months, but I won't be graduating until 2013 (aged 26!)

What AFCO are you using PianoMan?

S

stealemar

If I could get through on the 0845 number to register my application, then I'd like to get started with the December 2010 section. I'm looking to get OASC done in the next 9 months, but I won't be graduating until 2013 (aged 26!)

What AFCO are you using PianoMan?

26 is fine, you've got until you're 36 to join as an IntO, well, 3 months before your 36th birthday.