• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ipad Screen Cracked

As the title suggests I've just managed to crack the screen, to say I'm not happy is a bit of an understatement! Anyone have any experience of either Apple repair or an independent. I've had a quick look at google and know that I'm expecting possibly around £200 depending on the damage.

I would prefer a recommendation to sending it off to an unknown. I was planning on visiting the Apple store in Liverpool on Friday anyway so might just wait and see what they say.

Any advice would be much appreciated, fcuking thing!!!!!

Cheers

Well and truly Stuck!

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
I know 'Montyplumbs' has recently repaired or had his Ipad screen repaired, thanks to his pictures on Facebook. He may well be able to help.

Yeh, both, I'm planning on calling the insurance providers tomorrow. I'm not too bothered on the cost or who pays for it, I'm just frustrated that it's happened. I won't 'make that mistake again!!

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I had an Iphone with a knackered battery, asked O2 for a new battery to be fitted only to be quoted for a new phone, not what I wanted and not what was required.

Just make sure you're asking for the right thing.

MK1

LAC
Slightly off topic but my daughter had a power button problem with her ipod which was less than 12 months old and purchased from Amazon. She took it to an Apple shop in the city centre who replaced the unit for free. Very impressed with the service.

Back