• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPlayer Download

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Hi

does anyone know how i can download content from the BBC Iplayer??

If so, can you please let me know either on here or by PM

N

NotAnIDOYet

Hi

does anyone know how i can download content from the BBC Iplayer??

If so, can you please let me know either on here or by PM

You used to be able to download programmes to watch later, helped stop the jumpiness that you sometimes get with streaming video, but it seem that you cannot do that now

I am sure that there is something clever out there that would allow you to (illegally) copy it to DVD on-the-fly.:PDT_Xtremez_28:

ChrisBrit81

Sergeant
You still can download programmes to watch later, you need to download the BBC iPlayer software and when the file is downloaded, it uses Windows Rights Management (WRM) to render the file useless on any pc other than yours, and after a set time period.

You can also choose to download for playback on a portable device, again, this uses WRM to limit the time you can watch the video for.

Just keep looking through the iPlayer site for how to do it.

Back