• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

iPod Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Just a quick question.......

Just bought a "refurbished" nano and while it's great (just love the interface and compactness of it) I hate iTunes. Is there any way of transferring music/video etc without using iTunes ?

Not a huge problem but if there is a work-around and I can bin itunes it would be great !

Crack on.................:PDT_Xtremez_09:

tats

Sergeant
As far as I am aware, no there isn't a way of not using iTunes.

I find iTunes very easy to use, no different to using media player really, although I know a lot of people don't like that either.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
As far as I am aware, no there isn't a way of not using iTunes.

I find iTunes very easy to use, no different to using media player really, although I know a lot of people don't like that either.

Well i've only used iTunes for a few days but media player for quite a few years and like it......just find it strange in this day and age that things ain't drag and drop.....can't be doing with "syching" etc.

FPD...thanks for the PM's...will let you know how i get on.......may be too drunk later after the rugby but will give it a go !!

Thanks both for your replies.

MOD's....questions answered/sorted........you can close this one.....ready for the great hole in the sky. Done - Mono

Crack on....................:PDT_Xtremez_09:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back