• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Tech Integrity still out there???

• Thread starter Thread starter FairyGoodGuy
  • Start date Start date
F

FairyGoodGuy

Been working with the Pongos ****** for a while now but starting to realize that some of them seem to have NO tech integrity what so ever... The old attitude "Thats the way we always done it.!!!" seems to be the same old answer. Dont' get me wrong their are a few good ones but overall it seems the norm...

On most RAF units there seems to be a presence of integrity in the air (or is that just me ??)

Is it just the Pongo ****** environment that I find myself in or has the bottom fallen out of the Techie world????

Please put my mind at rest.!!!!!!!!!!:PDT_Xtremez_34:

S

student-grant

Lynx fixing CRAB b@stard said:
Been working with the Pongos ****** for a while now but starting to realize that some of them seem to have NO tech integrity what so ever... The old attitude "Thats the way we always done it.!!!" seems to be the same old answer. Dont' get me wrong their are a few good ones but overall it seems the norm...

On most RAF units there seems to be a presence of integrity in the air (or is that just me ??)

Is it just the Pongo ****** environment that I find myself in or has the bottom fallen out of the Techie world????

Please put my mind at rest.!!!!!!!!!!:PDT_Xtremez_34:

Oh how i laughed at the above .........in all the years I have had to work with that LFCB he was the one with the least amount of tech inegrity..............but i must say even the pongos make him look bad ..............lol:PDT_Xtremez_30:

F

FairyGoodGuy

student-grant said:
Oh how i laughed at the above .........in all the years I have had to work with that LFCB he was the one with the least amount of tech inegrity..............but i must say even the pongos make him look bad ..............lol:PDT_Xtremez_30:

BAWBAG...............

W

wearthefoxhat

Integrity

Integrity

Techie integrity is still alive and well. Just the other day.....
b0ll0cks, got go it's knock of time and I need to pen up a few job cards!:PDT_Xtremez_42:

Back