• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is this a record???

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Our boss snagged his jet after a sortie with 10 different snags after a 1 hour sortie :raf: . 8 de-briefs on signing the jet in and 2 through the phone. Has any body heard of a greater number? (and air tests don't count!!). Most were NFF.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Our boss snagged his jet after a sortie with 10 different snags after a 1 hour sortie :raf: . 8 de-briefs on signing the jet in and 2 through the phone. Has any body heard of a greater number? (and air tests don't count!!). Most were NFF.

Our boss snags more than that on the way INTO a jet.....tight flying suit doesn't mean slim nav :-) :PDT_Xtremez_09:

D

DrunkenMonki

I've had Jockies you can fill the 707A out for before they even return! Oh, Tacan again sir?

T

Tigger

Has any body heard of a greater number?

Used to get quite a few at the start of a major !!! :PDT_Xtremez_31:

Seriously though, anything coming back from det thats been carrying loads of snags.

Nimrods used to come back with quite a few.

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Used to get quite a few at the start of a major !!! :PDT_Xtremez_31:

Seriously though, anything coming back from det thats been carrying loads of snags.

Nimrods used to come back with quite a few.

The question was snags from one sortie. The Nimrods propably would have a few after a 12 hour sortie, but I doubt they would have been noticed by one man only! Det aircraft would have been as reds and green entries I would expect (or should have been!). Although we all know the growbags have their very own snag board that they only inform the techies of on a Friday evening!!

sooty77

LAC
Hey it does'nt matter how many snags it's the amount of stupid ones that count, I have a jockey snag the broom for not having enough brissles!!

T

Tigger

The question was snags from one sortie. The Nimrods propably would have a few after a 12 hour sortie, but I doubt they would have been noticed by one man only!

Flight engineers. Given the mass of systems they work with its easily done on Nims. I should think its the same for any large jet.

Back