• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Tony Blairs nanny state intruding upon my beloved techie world!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Fat Is Good
  • Start date Start date
F

Fat Is Good

Gentlemen and ladies

I cast an eye around the world of techie and all is not well. No longer is the focus on the team and getting the job done, whatever the obstacle. Now it is all about covering your rear in case something goes wrong and you might be implicated in the ensueing witch hunt. Sgt's and above spend all their time worrying about infringing someones human rights if they ask that someone to sweep the hangar. I feel quite sure that you fellow spanner wielders have thousands of other examples of this Blair-induced nonsense; the main questin is what do we do about it?!!!!

L

Liney Hasbeen

Bring back bullying ........... never did me any harm.

(whilst rocking in my chair sobbing )

T

Twonston Pickle

I have no trouble making decisions that might offend someone. If they are for the right reasons, they don't have to be popular. Next we'll be worried about ordering lads to "Fix bayonets!" just in case they become mentally unstable etc.

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Fat Is Good said:
Sgt's and above spend all their time worrying about infringing someones human rights if they ask that someone to sweep the hangar.

They could of course make absolutely sure they DO infringe someones human rights by inserting the broom into an appropriate receptacle if they get any lip. :PDT_Xtremez_34:
Controversial, but at least there's no doubt. :PDT_Xtremez_30:

insty66

Corporal
Sgt's and above spend all their time worrying about infringing someones human rights if they ask that someone to sweep the hangar

Stop moaning and sweep that hangar!:PDT_Xtremez_30:

After the COSHH assesment, risk assesment and H&S brief of course.

As for ensuing witch hunt............... we live in a no blame culture don't we?

Besides if you follow the MP you're bullet proof. Trust me I know:PDT_Xtremez_42: :PDT_Xtremez_14:

Or ask the OC of where ever you work to put the POL store a fair distance away from work in some unlit area and ask the annoying Air person to accompany you to get some oil :PDT_Xtremez_25: . There may have been a chance the unfortunate falls over on the way back :PDT_Xtremez_42:

Back