• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ISPs

• Thread starter Thread starter wgaf
  • Start date Start date
W

wgaf

I'm on BT broadband at the mo, but a couple of firms have provided me with what appear to be better offers. How difficult is it to swap and what does it entail?

K

Kernow

I'm on BT broadband at the mo, but a couple of firms have provided me with what appear to be better offers. How difficult is it to swap and what does it entail?

I believe that when you sign up with the new firm, you just notify BT that you will be cancelling your subscription. BT should then receive notification from the new provider and it all falls in to place (alledgedly).

Also if you are still within your 12 or 18 month contract then BT may make you cough up some cash.

W

wgaf

Cheers lads, just been onto BT, about as helpful as a fart in a wind tunnel::/:

Back