• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

iTunes

jti

LAC
Got a bit of a question, hope someone with more nounce than I can help.
My iTunes says that I have so many songs at the bottom of the screen, now on my iPod it says significantly less, in the region of 600 tracks, the number has always been different, but I think 600 is getting silly.
Ideas anyone?

ta

P

PeanutPhil

have you got it set to manually synch with itunes or auto ???

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If it's the 30Gb version, you sould be able to get somewhere in the region of 10,000 on it.

Coincidentally I have just received this from daughter No2:

I was wondering if you can help me with something?
I've been having some trouble with my ipod. About a week ago I switched it on, selected shuffle and usually it automatically plays. But the play bar didnt start moving across the screen and no sound came out, so I pressed play/pause and it went to pause on the top left hand corner. I tried that a couple of times but it still wouldnt play does that make sense? I charged it up on the computer because I thought it might be the battery and when I came back it was playing again,

But then, a couple of days ago, I took it off hold to play it and it wouldnt turn on. So I decided to put it on charge over night, but when I plugged it in, itunes didnt even come up on the computer screen.In the morning I opened itunes and my ipod wasnt in the list on the left side and I still cant turn it on!
I've tried looking on the website and it says I can reset it by pressing the menu and centre button together but I dont want to lose all my music!

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Jimps

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Mines stopped working on several occasions just like that. I've reset it in the way you mentioned and my music has always been ok on the iPod. What I later did was get a free copy of 'irip' off the net which allows you to move tracks from your iPod back onto your computer (I had to do this after a hard disk crash).

Back