• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the Raf will these things hold me back

• Thread starter Thread starter skiprat123
  • Start date Start date
S

skiprat123

Right im 17 i want to join the raf in either the raf police regiment if both fail then a mover but i really want raf police but number one i wear glasses with quite bad eyesight cant see much without em and two when i was like 14/15 i got a reprimand for shop theft will these stop me from joining?:S

E

elnino

Knowing todays pink fluffy brigade i would guess no, however as stated previously, check with AFCO.

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
At least your use of the English language including Grammar, will stand you in good stead in the becoming of a Scuffer, Rock Ape or Baggage Handler. :PDT_Xtremez_14:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Right im 17 i want to join the raf in either the raf police regiment if both fail then a mover but i really want raf police but number one i wear glasses with quite bad eyesight cant see much without em and two when i was like 14/15 i got a reprimand for shop theft will these stop me from joining?:S

I should hope not BUT I would hope we have better candidates that can spell and punctuate.

Crack on...............:PDT_Xtremez_09:

P.S. Best of luck !!

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
All joking aside though, recruitment is a lot lower than say 6 months ago.

Even for the Auxiliary trades there will be competition which means the RAF can pick and choose and not take the first scruff bag that comes through the front door.

Back