• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Joining Advice

• Thread starter Thread starter Coddy
  • Start date Start date
C

Coddy

Hello everyone

Just a quick question.

I went to my local AFCO a few weeks ago and had a chat etc about joining the RAFP, they said i will have to wait for a vacancy to arise before i can start having my intervievs and tests etc.
Is this right do i have to wait for a vacancy to do my tests etc?

Cheers

G

GmanJock

yip, they have stopped taking applications for everything mate. Due to the recession, and the fact that they dropped the application age for some trades, recruitment has been chocablock.
RAFP wont be taking applications for roughly 12 months i hear aswell as other trades (i know this as thats what i left regiment to do, and now heading back reg)

the other kick in the balls is that it is the same for the MP in the army.

Back