• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Joining the RAF FFTRs

• Thread starter Thread starter alexe
  • Start date Start date
A

alexe

First of all, Hi!

I've just found this forum and been reading through posts and decided to join up. At present i'm waiting for my application forms to come through the post so I can start my process to "try" and become an RAF Fireman.

Basically it would be a big help if anyone on this forum could answer a few quick queries for me. Both are regarding eye sight, firstly I'm sure I've read somewhere that the lowest colour deficiency allowed is CP3 is this correct? and also what about eye sight in general, what is the lowest grade?

Regards
Alex / Hopeful

R

Reformed Scribbly

Alexe, Speak to your AFCO about the availability of Fire Fighter and about medical requirements. They're best placed to help you.

Back