• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

JT/SAC-CPL ATM promotion

• Thread starter Thread starter Clegg
  • Start date Start date
C

Clegg

Hi everyone,

I have heard a rumour that this board is currently sat at number 50 and more are due to be released soon but does anyone have any more info or something more definite please?

The original quota was 65 but manning website has not been updated since before Xmas.

Malesu

Corporal
Subscriber
Gave up paying attention to any quota's a long time ago + I'm enjoying my promotion to Mr much more.

C

Clegg

Thanks Vaginator.

Had some good news last week that I'd been released off the board on 2nd September. Just waiting for a date now.

Good to finally see some movement.

G

Grease_monkey

Thanks Vaginator.

Had some good news last week that I'd been released off the board on 2nd September. Just waiting for a date now.

Good to finally see some movement.

Do you know how many more they've done then? Is 108 a fact? I'd heard the origional 50 had now gone to 70?

S

smokeyreid

Was talking to one of the lads where I work, he was told he was picked up two weeks ago and he was 106, so 108 is probably right if it hasn't gone up even more by now.

Also heard that the promotion board for next year has been postponed till feb, so anyone on this board may stand even more of a chance. Don't know how true that is though.

X

xjudex

board is postponed till feb 2012, official, flt sgt rang for manning desk confirmed it today !! and 66 is estimated number

Last edited:
Back