• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kings Birthday Honours

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

Spot the e-goater in this list......

He'd better not complain about MSMs beinjg given out as leaving gifts now...!

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts

Spotted!

Also spotted that the RAF cosford postroom won a team award. Haven't they heard of email in Shropshire?

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Spotted!

Also spotted that the RAF cosford postroom won a team award. Haven't they heard of email in Shropshire?
Last I was there they still had the old guy on the red tricycle (Thunder post 1)pedaling from section to section doing mail runs:eek:

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Last I was there they still had the old guy on the red tricycle (Thunder post 1)pedaling from section to section doing mail runs:eek:

'Morning Boys!' as he peddled past course after course of trainees marching around and trying to dodge the glare of the Discip Staff....

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng

I assume your are refering to the keeper of the cursed heap? I have passed my congratulations by other means.

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts

Point proven, but look at all the British Army in that list of RAF MSM's!

dctyke

Corporal
Point proven, but look at all the British Army in that list of RAF MSM's!£

Proud to have got mine under the old system when there were seven issued in the RAF that particular year. Then someone decided it would raise morale in the upper ranks to issue more, a whole load more! It’s worth in the mil medal market dropped like a stone.

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Ah, only just noticed. He kept that quiet at the last Stamford gathering.....

Well done. 👍
Didnt know at that point, only found out on the wednesday before they were announced, luckily on the train to cambridge on the pi55!

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Proud to have got mine under the old system when there were seven issued in the RAF that particular year. Then someone decided it would raise morale in the upper ranks to issue more, a whole load more! It’s worth in the mil medal market dropped like a stone.
never going to sell them so priceless anyway.

Back