• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kinloss Crew Chief

BAWBAG

LAC
Got this from Paddy Doyle on the MRA4 Team today.

For all of the Kinloss lads past and present.

"Guys,
my oppo on the other shift to me is Mark Jones, the Crew Chief who came up to Kinloss when St Mawgan closed down.
I've not actually seen him since just before Xmas but I speak to him every week when we do a handover on our mobiles.
Mark has not been too well in the last few weeks and has just been given 2 weeks to live.
A CAT scan at the local hospital has revealed inoperable tumours in his colon, liver and brain.
Mark is 50 years old.
I'm f*cking gobsmacked!

Paddy"

Ill let you know the details as soon as I get them.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Dont know him but i hope you that do make this 2 weeks ones of happineness and let him do what he wants (if able)....i feel for you all i really do.

Just make it a good time for him....

Worst news in the world to get..............

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I've known Mark since 1987...This news has saddened me greatly.

As happened to many of the NLF late eighties/early nineties tiddlywinkers we got split up when they sent the Nims North...Some burrowed tunnels to middle England and a few of us went route one to ISK...Mark and I included...

Stay strong Mark...I'll never forget aqaua-planing down a very wet M4 from Marham (Bolthole 88) in my green Beetle for what seemed like a very long way as the stationary cars in front got closer and closer and you, a man always in control, very nearly wasn't...

Last edited:

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
aww crap that is the worst thing ever to here. i dont know him but i hope that the docs are wrong and he has a happy remaining life possible.

F

FairyGoodGuy

Bad news

Bad news

Heard his name thrown around ISK during my time there... Wouldn't wish it on anyone hope the quacks are wrong....

Back