• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lits suffix w1

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
What the hell is Suffix W1 in the Serviceability box on LITS? I've looked at JSP 886 and although it's mentioned it doesn't explain what it is.....Come on you LITS GURUS !!!!!

meagain

LAC
I'll look it up for you tommorrow and get back to you. I expect it is one of the complete set of codes the suppliers insisted went into LITS originally, but they later decided not to use the system or keep the codes up to date and so the system is left with lots of redundant codes waiting for someone to ask for them to be removed.

meagain

LAC
Lits w1

Lits w1

What the hell is Suffix W1 in the Serviceability box on LITS? I've looked at JSP 886 and although it's mentioned it doesn't explain what it is.....Come on you LITS GURUS !!!!!

The description in LITS against Suffix W1 reads "Component Requires Testing to Determine Serviceability", the codes and descriptions are all contained in EC2600 if you have access to it.

Apologies for slagging of our supply brethren yesterday, a quick glance at JSP886, Vol 3, Pt 307, Sect 1 Annex B shows that it is still a current code.

Back