• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LOX Question

Serious one!

Just been asked if there's a minimum time that needs to be observed post LOX replen. 30mins and 4 hrs have been bounded around, but finding the answer in black and white seems to be a bit difficult! Any ideas?

No speculations please - if you can back it up with a reference so I can confirm it I'd appreciate it.

Cheers.

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Serious one!

Just been asked if there's a minimum time that needs to be observed post LOX replen. 30mins and 4 hrs have been bounded around, but finding the answer in black and white seems to be a bit difficult! Any ideas?

No speculations please - if you can back it up with a reference so I can confirm it I'd appreciate it.

Cheers.

In what respect?

Before you can smoke or before its usable to aircrew?

Usable to aircrew.

Found it just after posting it here - 30mins - though I think it's dependant on A/C type.

Thing is, I set my AMM's the same challenge and they found it in 10 mins.....

Cheers anyhow!

Back