• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LQ and Cooheed to wed

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Ladies and gentlemen of this esteemed establishment, it is my great pleasure and indeed honour to announce an engagement of two of our fellow Goaters.

It gives me great pleasure to be the first to offer my warmest and sincere congratulations to Cooheed and Laboratory queen on their engagement.

The very best of everything to you both :PDT_Xtremez_14:

G

grumpyoldb

Awwwwwwwwwwww ! Bless 'em. :PDT_Xtremez_14:

When's the beer call.......? :PDT_Xtremez_42:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
Congrats you 2..... are you going to invite the whole of e-goat to the wedding or just the mods? Ha ha x

G

grumpyoldb

May there be many little midgets........................ :PDT_Xtremez_42: :PDT_Xtremez_31:

spanners

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Congratulations to the pair of you, bet the honeymoon wont be hot and sandy!!
:PDT_Xtremez_30:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I want to honeymoon at Cedar Point, some mighty big roller coasters there :PDT_Xtremez_14:

I always felt a proper honeymoon should be in somewhere like Penarth or Margate. There's bugger all to see but who cares as you never get out of the room until you leave :PDT_Xtremez_14:

My honeymoon was in the Maldives :PDT_Xtremez_42:

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news.!! Many congrats from me and Mrs TW!!!!!

BTW, LQ, sorry about not getting round to sending you that package. Christmas sort of arrived and disappeared. I'll get my @rse into gear and get one sorted in a week or two and get it to you as a Congrats pack instead :raf:

TW

Back