• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Macintosh help needed

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Hi all, does anyone out there have a mac? trying to fix inlaws mac as it won't receive mail, I've followed the online support but no joy, any tips would be gratefully received.:PDT_Xtremez_09:

PS it's a G5 with OS 10.5

B

Biggsoir

Who is the e-mail provider? I can't access hotmail using safari but I can if I use firefox. Hope this may be helpful

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Who is the e-mail provider? I can't access hotmail using safari but I can if I use firefox. Hope this may be helpful

Thanks for the help mate. The e-mail provider is mac.unlimited (more like extremely fecking limited), just got in touch with tech support, apparently they are having trouble and you have to log on to breatheinternet.com where, surprise, they are having tech problems! Will leave notes for the in-laws when I travel back up north if it's not fixed by then.:PDT_Xtremez_19:

Back