• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Medical test

• Thread starter Thread starter claireuk1986
  • Start date Start date
C

claireuk1986

How many times can you take your medical? I've taken it once i passed all the crucial health bits and bobs i just failed because i have wax in my ears as silly as it sounds! I think thats a little harsh after everything else you have to do.

P

Portcullis

Without seeing you med records, i cannot tell. Was it a Service doctor or NHS? What was causing the wax? Is there an underlying condition or are you just gungy.

Only your AFCO can tell you.

Y

Yidmister

How many times can you take your medical? I've taken it once i passed all the crucial health bits and bobs i just failed because i have wax in my ears as silly as it sounds! I think thats a little harsh after everything else you have to do.

If you have passed all of the medical but only failed because of wax in your ears the doctor should have told you what you needed to do next. Either come back in a certain amount of time or you cannot proceed. If he said come back then you will need to do just that. If the Dr is still not satisified with your ears he could send you away again and ask you to come back a futher time.

Back