• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mixed board for Cpl-Sgt Mechanical.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Well the first mechanical board sat at the start of this month for Cpl - Sgt.

I believe the prediction for the whole year is about 80 odd, with 40 in 6 months and then 40 odd for the last 6 months.

This year will probably see the first of the asimilated techs getting onto the board, they were the 1st lot through after the JT's stopped doing Cosford in '99.

Any gossip? Rumours? Anyone left to get promoted?

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Well the first mechanical board sat at the start of this month for Cpl - Sgt.

I believe the prediction for the whole year is about 80 odd, with 40 in 6 months and then 40 odd for the last 6 months.

This year will probably see the first of the asimilated techs getting onto the board, they were the 1st lot through after the JT's stopped doing Cosford in '99.

Any gossip? Rumours? Anyone left to get promoted?
I have it on good authority some have already been through for quite some time:PDT_Xtremez_15:

Sospan

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Really? They did well. They must have had spec recs to get through before this board.

I know of one that got picked up about 10 months ago, not sure what his assessments were. He still talks about the time he was on his 'fitters' course until I politely remind him otherwise!

L

Liney Hasbeen

Results are in today !!

At least 2 where i work are in the quota of 84. One in particular i am over the moon for (TAM), others who thought they were in this year got binned out in a big way ........ deservedly so was the general opinion.

Job hunters may be knocking on your door HU ......

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Results are in today !!

At least 2 where i work are in the quota of 84. One in particular i am over the moon for (TAM), others who thought they were in this year got binned out in a big way ........ deservedly so was the general opinion.

I beleive they have but I was out:PDT_Xtremez_31:

mightyhunter

Sergeant
Results are in today !!

i take it that PG didn't get his? well done to TAM.:PDT_Xtremez_30:

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
And one of the 84 lucky gentlemen is going to take my place! Good luck gentlemen as you find out why so many of the people you will be replacing pulled the yellow and black!

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
Seconded - if I have a vacancy and I get a choice I'd have TAM working with me in a heartbeat

Don't know about Zippy - is he now the oldest ex appo Cpl?

Dunno but he talks like he is (oldest that is). We'll probably have a bit of time to work on a Post for TAM but should hear quite soon for another of our Boxster driving bretheren.

Back