• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Monza-the home of the Tifosi.

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
I was watching the one that bored me to sleep, god it was dull, don't think I saw anything after Wettel's second stop.

I thought that Spanish race was dull but todays is the first one to send me to kip!

With the amount of overtaking happening in that race?? Dull it wasn't...

If you can't keep awake in the afternoon, that is not the Goats problem!

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Try watching the GP2 races Gem. They're pretty eventful.
Failing that I highly recommend Touring Cars, next weekend is the last race for them this season.
Also MotoGP is pretty good. Its on your BBC red button tonight at 7.45pm or on Eurosport at 7.15pm.

G

gemarriott

With the amount of overtaking happening in that race?? Dull it wasn't...

If you can't keep awake in the afternoon, that is not the Goats problem![/quote]

I never blamed the goat, I blamed the boring race, it numbed me to sleepit was soooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Well, missed that one as Mrs PSBM decided she wanted to go to the food and drink festival in Ludlow.
Mind you, after sampling cider, real-ale, cherry brandy, perry, more real-ale, and lime liquer it suddenly occuer to me that I'd driven there :PDT_Xtremez_17:

Grand Prix fanatic..
I am so happy that Vettal and Torro Rosso won today. Vettel is proving to be a right find for Red Bull (Webber better watch out next year!)

After watching the trials and tribulations of the old Minardi team for 23 years (who always were cheerful and a fun loving team), to watch those boys celebrate was a breath of fresh air. It was also great to see Gerhard Berger collecting the constructors cup, it was twenty years ago that he lead home a Ferrari 1/2 at Monza to stop the Prost / Senna whitewash and be a fitting memorial to Enzo Ferrari, who had died just the week before..

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Very very pleased for Vettel and Toro Rosso. They broke a few records this weekend!! Really feel for Bourdais though. Seeing his interview where he was holding back the tears when describing how he is fighting for his seat next year, only to stall when he had 4th position, really feel for him.

Good race overall though. Some good driving in very harsh conditions. Cant wait to watch the night race in Singapore!!

Grand Prix fanatic..
Just a small sidenote.... While nothing really happen in the Drivers championship (apart from Robert jumping above Kimi for third), the constructors really has lightened up with Mclaren only 5 point behind Ferrari now with only 4 races to go..

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Just a small sidenote.... While nothing really happen in the Drivers championship (apart from Robert jumping above Kimi for third), the constructors really has lightened up with Mclaren only 5 point behind Ferrari now with only 4 races to go..

Jesus man! Do you ever give up????
Rub it in a little more if you like.
Put it in capitals?

Grand Prix fanatic..
Only relized when I was typing the first sentance, that Kubica actually had!

Think somebody else bar MM or myself should find something to write about Singapore.. Nightracing in F1?? Whats that??:PDT_Xtremez_31:

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Only relized when I was typing the first sentance, that Kubica actually had!

Think somebody else bar MM or myself should find something to write about Singapore.. Nightracing in F1?? Whats that??:PDT_Xtremez_31:

I watched the MotoGP night race at Bahrain. It was allright although odd with each bike having four or five shadows!!
The lighting level was probably akin to an overcast day.

Grand Prix fanatic..
I watched the MotoGP night race at Bahrain. It was allright although odd with each bike having four or five shadows!!
The lighting level was probably akin to an overcast day.

Off TopicThought the Moto GP night race was at Doha, Qatar? Flew over the circuit (with the lights on) on the way out of the Died going to Barsah (week after the race).:PDT_Xtremez_35:

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
I found a natty little display from Google Earth of the Singapore track.
Cant be ar5ed to look for it at the minute though!

Back