• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MS Office

raflad67

Corporal
Regards all.

A while ago I bought MS Office Enterprise 2007 (Home User Program) for around £18 through the intranet at work (as you have to put your work email in etc to confirm who you are I guess) and now I am about to buy a laptop and wish to do the same.

Trouble is, I can't remember where I got it from ie site

Anyone with any info please?

(the one I bought was a once only use thing)

Thanks guys/gals

N

NotAnIDOYet

It may be a once only buy but I am sure you can put it on a PC and a lappy. After all, you wouldn't be using them both at once, would you?

I think the license stands as long as the MOD pay your wages. Obviously you would uninstall the day you leave!:PDT_Xtremez_34::PDT_Xtremez_34:

raflad67

Corporal
It may be a once only buy but I am sure you can put it on a PC and a lappy. After all, you wouldn't be using them both at once, would you?

I think the license stands as long as the MOD pay your wages. Obviously you would uninstall the day you leave!:PDT_Xtremez_34::PDT_Xtremez_34:
...."you may use one copy of this software on one device within your home"... pretty clear me thinks...although maybe with a new addy etc under dii and change of camp may get another one...we will see

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I bought a copy of 2003 and then 2007 from the site with no problem until I swapped the 2003 across from my laptop back to my desktop (I'd installed and uninstalled a few times due to upgrades) and the 2003 told me it had been activated too many times. About 5 I think.

Help required with MS Enterprise/Outlook/Hotmail

Help required with MS Enterprise/Outlook/Hotmail

Hello all,

I bought MS Enterprise 2007 from the SABS website and installed it on my new laptop. All is well apart from when I downloaded the Outlook Connector from the Windows website so that I can download/read Hotmail messages automatically in Outlook.

Outlook will open for a few seconds and then closes completely saying that the Outlook Connector Connections has not been downloaded correctly and that MAPI/msccon32.dll has failed. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the relevant components and 'Add-ins' and it still fails to open.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Back