• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NEM pay bands

Just wondering if anyone has heard any figures mentioned for the NEM pay supplements? From what I have seen there will be 4 supplement bands added to a single pay spine, numbered 1-4. I am wondering if anyone has heard anything mentioned about how much each band is going to be worth. I am hoping that our trade sponsor have bothered their arse to make sure they actually fight our corner for once, like the admin trade sponsor did for them.

Yeah, it was meant be this spring, now going to be summer maybe late summer!

What is everyone else's thoughts on how we will fair in the amount they give us?

ady eflog

Harrier Mafia
1000+ Posts
Pay 2000 didn't come in during that year

CASWO and AVM Baz North both said it would be September time when we would find out the levels and it would have to implimented before the JPA upgrade in April. If it doesnt make the upgrade it wont happen for a few years.

Back