• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nepalese Techies Last Straw

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
Just heard on BBC news that Nepal Airlines have taken to sacrificing goats to try and cure problematic aeroplanes. :PDT_Xtremez_35: What other strange remedies are out there I wonder; over to you fellow goats.

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Just heard on BBC news that Nepal Airlines have taken to sacrificing goats to try and cure problematic aeroplanes. :PDT_Xtremez_35: What other strange remedies are out there I wonder; over to you fellow goats.

I've just thought of a way to cure problematic Aircraft and SengO's at the same time!!:PDT_Xtremez_14: :PDT_Xtremez_05: :PDT_Xtremez_11:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

Seems we may have found a new way to CT losers.:PDT_Xtremez_14:

B

Bluntend

Well, we came close to inviting the Padre round to the hangar once to splash some holy water over a Jag with a bloody annoying UFCM snag. I guess that's similar...

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
Well i think its bloody cruel , murdering Nepalese *******s , I do not wish anything of harm to come to there airline , but for them to have aircraft and think slaughtering a goat will fix there problems them they are a damm stupid nation and should rethink there ethos,

Can you imagine on friday mornings taking out an AAM in front of the aircraft and slitting his throat cause the Riggers had a bad night :S

G

gemarriott

heathen bounders, they'd better not try sacrificing any of my mates or it would be straight in the wagon to Nepal for a bit of techy bashing:PDT_Xtremez_43:

I am sure if they did the dance of harry clampers the weather would close in and it wouldn't matter if their aircraft were serviceable or not and our goaty bretheren would be safe:PDT_Xtremez_14:

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
Well i think its bloody cruel , murdering Nepalese *******s , I do not wish anything of harm to come to there airline , but for them to have aircraft and think slaughtering a goat will fix there problems them they are a damm stupid nation and should rethink there ethos,

Can you imagine on friday mornings taking out an AAM in front of the aircraft and slitting his throat cause the Riggers had a bad night :S

Think I might sacrifice something to the Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar God. You never know, miracles happen.

By the way, how dare you call the Nepalese Nation "Damn stupid" and tell them to rethink their "Ethos". Do me a favour, find your nearest Gurkahand tell him your thoughts.

roverboy

Trekkie Nerd
Think I might sacrifice something to the Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar God. You never know, miracles happen.

By the way, how dare you call the Nepalese Nation "Damn stupid" and tell them to rethink their "Ethos". Do me a favour, find your nearest Gurkahand tell him your thoughts.

I can see what Billy's trying to say though. How can you trust someone with beliefs that belong in the middle ages rather than the 21st century to embrace technology? They may make good soldiers, but it doesn't mean they know how to maintain aircraft.

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
If that is what they believe, then so be it! If that is what they practise as religion as a nation - then as their National flag carrier they are just filling their boots.

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
By the way, how dare you call the Nepalese Nation "Damn stupid" and tell them to rethink their "Ethos". Do me a favour, find your nearest Gurkahand tell him your thoughts.[/FONT]

hhehehehe Well ill quite happily tell a Gurkha my thoughts , at a few miles distance mind !!!!

Anyway my thoughts are still the same now im sober :PDT_Xtremez_15:

Back