• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New here, need some help!!

• Thread starter Thread starter stujones20
  • Start date Start date
S

stujones20

Hi guys i'm new here, i need some advice if anyone can help.

I was applying as Personnel Support Officer and was supposed to have my filter interview in about two weeks, but i got a call from the AFCO the other day saying they've stopped taking for now.

I've got to ring them back on Tuesday to decide what i want to do next, but i was wondering if anyone knows whether personnel support just as an airman is still open as i know a lot of trades are filling up.

I'm seriously thinking of just going in as airman for now so has anyone heard of other trades that have recently shut.

Thats about it for now, cheers.

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
I imagine that they are still biting hands off for people to join as Admin specially after the big push a few months back.

Would heartily recommend it as you will get your experience and trade at the shop level, then at a later stage if you still fancy commissioning, then you should have a fair level of life experience in your back pocket.

Y

Yidmister

As a current recruiter I can tell you the Personel support is still very much open to you if you wish to go down the Non-Commissioned route. Just contact your AFCO on Tuedsay and they will give you all the info you will need.

Back