• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nice OOA's!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Mountainclimber
  • Start date Start date
M

Mountainclimber

Hi there.

I think I might be due an OOA soon.

Are there any not too bad OOA's for a Fairy Cpl at a non formed unit??

I did VAS in Al Udied in 2004 which was cool. Is it still being done now the GR4's are in KAF?

Cheers

StickyFingers

Sergeant
Oh noes! They are going to crucify you on this one! Run!!! You'll be told to wipe your minge, man up and enjoy some of the 'Stan. I can hear the knives being sharpened as I type this.

C

CC

Hi there.

I think I might be due an OOA soon.

Are there any not too bad OOA's for a Fairy Cpl at a non formed unit??

I did VAS in Al Udied in 2004 which was cool. Is it still being done now the GR4's are in KAF?

Cheers

Get yourself down to Minhad! It's about 30 mins from Dubai. There's at least one Techie VASS post there.

Me and 15 other blokes established this as a new OOA det back in Dec 08, safe to say Xmas day on Jumeriah beach was pretty cool.

The Logitician

Corporal
I've done Al Udeid, Bahrain (what a place, too much money thrown at me) but KAF was by far the best, always kept you on your toes at night, hearing is so sharp now!

D

Discombobulated

I just play the OOA lottery and accept what i'm given.
No matter where you go you will be doing roughly the same job, get the same money (except for the bonus when you return from 'Stan) and meet different people.
The weather may vary, but thats part of the job. Take what your given and get home safe. Job done.

M

Mountainclimber

Thanks.

Ive been to KAF enough times already. Just fancied somewhere different this time.

RANDC

LAC
Just take a lucky dip, as there are some good OOA coming up. I'm due to go falklands soon and my post in Akrotiri, will be filled by sombody from the uk for 4 months.

Good Luck to all that apply for my post for 4 months

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
Falklands are a great place, I've spent over a year there combined and loved it. But it all depends on what kind of character you are and what the people you are working with are like. If you love the gym, boozing, wildlife and fishing then its the place to be

Back