• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Not exactly PC but.....

PTR Hoar

Sergeant
As the father on an autistic child with many other special needs I'm really quite upset but not at all surprised by this. My daughter needs help 100% of the time and gets sent home from school every once and a while because the council doesn't provide enough money to employ the right amount of auxiliaries. She has had to go without her playscheme this year (a few hours every other day over the holidays) because the special needs budget has shrunk to about 25% it's usual amount and the club she used to go to every week is now once and a blue moon. It's not like we dont pay for it either.
They really don't give a flying toss

UlsterExile

Sergeant
That is a fcuking disgrace. Mrs Exile used to be a special needs assistant until the child she was looking after went to the secondary school, and the education board would't pay for her to stay with the child in secondary school. Instead they advertised for the job, Mrs Exile applied and didn't get it as she was getting payed too much so they offered it to somebody else. But the problem was that the child required a certain amount of stability and with a new special needs helper he didn't take too well to her. The childs parents were going nuts as it took over a year before their child settled down again. And all because the education board wanted to save a few bob.

I will re-iterate my opening line. It's a fcuking disgrace.

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
The film There's Something About Mary was supposed to be slapstick nonsense, I reckon this education authority have taken it to be a documentary.

Vushtrri

Sergeant
Western Isles Council said: "It was built with the best intentions, but perhaps the right degree of thought was not put into it.

Well whose ever "degree of thought" was put into it, is clearly not suitable for the job and needs his or her arse kicking........