• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Now it starts to cost...

dctyke

Corporal
I'm reminded of the RAF every day when I let my chickens out. The type S bomb trolley chock pin has done a Stirling job holding open the coop drop door for over twenty years!.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
I have to say that was the action of a pro. Let's hope this admission hasn't given away the secret to the millions that you now live on and have squirrelled for the future...

Needs to make sure any date stamps are earlier than the date of the receipt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocket scientist

Sergeant
You lot want to get involved with the ATC - I was given 3 bags of combats & various t-shirts/long johns from clothing stores for them yesterday.

Back