• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Obscure one for eTrex Vista C

beowulf

Sergeant
I got an eTrex Vista C many years ago. Not really to use as a navigation aid so much as a way to log my hillwalks and download the tracks onto the PC.

But I lost a bit of interest and put it in a drawer. Now I am fitter I am keen to use it again. But several PCs later I cannot remember how to transfer tracks and routes back and forward.

It says I need to set the unit's interface to GARMIN or Host but cannot remember how to do that (button sequence to get a menu or something) and the manual I downloaded from the site does not say anything about this.

Many obscure guru points on offer for anyone helping me out here.

Back