• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ODP Starting salary.

Hello,

I just wandered if anyone knew the starting salary for an qualified ODP? I can only find the salary for a student. I have six months experience so still pretty newly qualified.

Thank you

Fiddlesticks

Hello,

I just wandered if anyone knew the starting salary for an qualified ODP? I can only find the salary for a student. I have six months experience so still pretty newly qualified.

Thank you

Fiddlesticks
Look at www.rafcom.co.uk pay rates for SAC(T) high pay band. That's what you'll get I imagine. Newly qualified ODP's in the RAF are SAC(T)'s I think.Level 5 pay is £24,074.64 Gross.

Last edited:
Awesome, that's what I figured. I was just not convinced I figured it out right.

Thank you. Just hope they take some ODP's this year now!!

Awesome, that's what I figured. I was just not convinced I figured it out right.

Thank you. Just hope they take some ODP's this year now!!

No worries, if you need any more information PM me, i've got contacts who will be able to find out information regarding the ODP world in the RAF