• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office 2007 Proffesional for £17.99

robetere

LAC
Everyone in the RAF is entitled to 1 copy of Office 2007 Proffesional for £17.99. As the RAF pays for the licence.

I can't remember what the link is.

Can anyone tell me.

Thanks

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
It shows up as £17.31

You need to make sure you're in the Home use section not the employee purchace section.

Last edited:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
It is there for £17.99, you need to navigate the page correctly or you'll end up with the £200+ price tag. Home users button is what you're looking for

Major Geek

Sergeant
Already got mine and installed.

Careful if you change your existing docs to the new format and send them to other people as they may not be able to open them.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Be warned though - the first one I ordered took 5 weeks to arrive, the second one I ordered in March, still hasn't turned up - amount of orders apparently!

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Be warned - you are only allowed 1 and you must uninstall it on demob... Yeah right :PDT_Xtremez_31:

M

monobrow

Or you can get OpenOffice. It's 100% free and does everything office can. Default file extensions are weird, but you can tell it to save as word/excel/powerpoint formats.

Nick's Poster was made using it!

http://www.openoffice.org/

C

Comms_Lad

Or you can get OpenOffice. It's 100% free and does everything office can. Default file extensions are weird, but you can tell it to save as word/excel/powerpoint formats.

Nick's Poster was made using it!

http://www.openoffice.org/

I agree with Monobrow save your money unless your on the higher pay pand and can afford it lol

Stingray

Sergeant
I got my copy of Office Enterprise 2007 last week and thinks its the dogs nuts!!! 18 quid for that!!!!!! cool!!!

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I take it ive gotta be on a works computer? Im on my laptop at home and its not working. Top find though :PDT_Xtremez_30:

Yes, you have to be on a works computer and register with your mil e-mail address.

Hot Shoes

Corporal
Yes, you have to be on a works computer and register with your mil e-mail address.

I registered today, and I know it says use your official email address but as I don't have an IGS account, I used my home email address and it worked fine. Ordered Office 2007 pro for £17+ pounds, so shall wait in anticipation!!

Back