• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Old E-Goatians on tour

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Well, Old E-Goatians RFC have started their tour. Pictures to follow when Mono sorts his life out and gets the pics uploaded.

M

monobrow

Well took long enough... Old Egoatonians on their first sandy tour....

Attachments

• goatonians.jpg
    goatonians.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
M

Mrs_Monobrow

Hello honey! Nice to see your face for the first time in a month! :PDT_Xtremez_31:

Its now as my desk top picture so i can look at you more!

M

monobrow

Strange how not many people say that to me in the flesh.....

P

POB

Fnck me...You have put some weight on you lot have...

Is there a picture of Wobbly and the rest kicking about? Surely he took his rugby shirt with him. I know that S2 won't have his picture up as it would scare the little children off...

A

auchtermuchty

Fnck me...You have put some weight on you lot have...

Is there a picture of Wobbly and the rest kicking about? Surely he took his rugby shirt with him. I know that S2 won't have his picture up as it would scare the little children off...

I can categorically say no he didnt!

A

auchtermuchty

When is the next order going in Auchtermuchty?

I need to get the price nailed down and then info will be posted - probably a rerun of the original shirt as that was the preference displayed by the poll (last time I checked!!)

Back