• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

only the french

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
The French are not the first, I believe that New Zealand protect their flag.
I believe it's a good thing as well.

G

grumpyoldb

I thought the french flag was white, same as the italians....................... :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Shugster

Warrant Officer
I thought the french flag was white, same as the italians....................... :pDT_Xtremez_42:

No, it's actually a white cross on a white background. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

But yes, show such disrespect for your country, spend 10 years in a Siberian Uranium mine.

Make the buggers think 5 times before doing something.

Rambling Sid

Sergeant
I feel pretty sure that there must be some laws about the Stars and Stripes as well. I know it should never touch the ground, and if left flying overnight it has to have a light shone on it. They even have different flag badges for right and left arms, evidently it should always be shown with the stars moving forward. After all that I believe a swift trip to Gitmo would follow any butt wiping with it.

Stax

Flight Sergeant
I generally think of them as to55ers (although some of the chicks out here in their tailored Uniforms are, 'ow you say, ooh la la!) However, good on them for protecting their flag. Maybe we should do the same, for instance when fekkin Muslim militants in the UK do flag burning in protest of us infidels out here sorting and rebuilding their corrupt, 5hit filled, 3rd world country. Mind if we fined them it would probably be against thier "yuman rites!"

As I get older I become a little less tolerant each day!

Rant out!