• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Op Allowance....?

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
Seeing as it was set as part of the AFPRB, I'd be very surprised if it was - after all, more personnel have been killed this year than last, so how anyone could justify it halving is beyond me.

well i'm out in kandahar at the momment so i dont know how genuine it is. but, yeah people aring saying that it is going down to £6 a day.

I cant see it either as we heard nothing before we came out, in fact what we were told was that it was £13.10 a day. But the guys round the sqn are talking about. I was wondering if anything had been mentioned back home.

I

Inch High PI

I am deploying very soon and have heard nothing about this. I would be very surprised if it was.

Mind you I have been surprised before.

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
It prob is true....... I mean no one thought it wouold ever happen that scribblies would get onto the higher pay band so stranger things have happened!!!

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to those robbing ****s we trust the running of our country too.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Sounds like one of those classic rumours that someone starts to wind up one individual but it escapes and spreads like gospel wildfire...

If you are away from home you are more prone to clinging onto such nuggets...if you were back at home you'd probably poo-poo it from the start...

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Perhaps they work it out on how many wars we're in. Now Iraq is winding down that's only 1/2 the number of wars now. Don't laugh it's how some bean counters think.

D

Dazbo

with what the muppets who are running the country have done so far, i wouldnt be surprised that they cut Op Allowance, but i reckon its a load of bulls**t to get people talking.

Rumor Control in action once again anyone???

D

Dazbo

I thought that the reason we pay 3.44 a day for food, is to split it between paying food here and for the food OOA??

It says that on the valley intranet so........???

Back