• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Orange Broadband / Livebox

sadscopie

SAC
Hello fello geeks!

Does anyone have Orange Broadband? I am thinking about moving to to Orange from Pipex (They are now way overpriced) and was wondering if any goaters used them as I have found very few reviews praising them online. I know usually a bad experience prompts writing a review so I'm not overly worried about it, I just had a couple of Q's.

Are they any good?
Is the Livebox a good bit of kit?

Cheers in advance

SS

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Hello fello geeks!

Does anyone have Orange Broadband? I am thinking about moving to to Orange from Pipex (They are now way overpriced) and was wondering if any goaters used them as I have found very few reviews praising them online. I know usually a bad experience prompts writing a review so I'm not overly worried about it, I just had a couple of Q's.

Are they any good?
Is the Livebox a good bit of kit?

Cheers in advance

SS

Had the livebox for about 3 months now and it's been fine. It was a bit of a tw@t initially setting it up as the cd was crap. However, 5 mins tech support call had my desktop and laptop up and running no problem.:PDT_Xtremez_28:

P

pie sandwich

Ive been using it for about 6 mths so far, no probs what so ever, i ve not tried using it wireless just because ive lost the install disc so i have to plum my laptop in via a adsl cable, but had two comps on at the same time wit no dramas. Ive got the 20quid a month unlimited download 8meg speed.

The BT homehub looks better in my veiw, but ten again it lives behind a desk so i cant see it.

sadscopie

SAC
Cheers folks, I have looked at Homehub but TBH, BT are ripping off eejits. I think I'll go for Orange, just worried that my speed will drop. Did any of you 2 notice any difference when you changed to them, especially at night?

M

mad_mo

A friend of mine is with Orange Broadband, when I chat with him on MSN he gets cut off about 5 times an hour, he reckons they are ****e!.

Back