• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

outlook express

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Hi all,
I'm having a real biff of a time these few days so if anyone can help with this one I'd be very grateful. My outlook express page isn't displaying my messages. I've attached a word doc with the screen view on it. Ta in advance.:PDT_Xtremez_19:

Last edited:

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hi Mate,

I think for some reason you've deselected your layout options.

To rectify, go to "view" then click "layout". Once in the layout dialog box make sure "contacts" "folder bar" "folder list" "outlook bar" and "toolbar" are selected.

Hopefully this should clear the problem.

Regards

MP

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Hi Mate,

I think for some reason you've deselected your layout options.

To rectify, go to "view" then click "layout". Once in the layout dialog box make sure "contacts" "folder bar" "folder list" "outlook bar" and "toolbar" are selected.

Hopefully this should clear the problem.

Regards

MP

Bit bizarre as they were all selected. However, I deselected them, then reselected and it worked, cheers v much MP.

Back