• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PC Arrrgh for the night

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Quick curisoity question for those who know a damn site more than me. Nowt on the telly tonight so I have been playing around on the PC and after checking for updates on ccleaner I tried one of the downloads that scans to optimise my pc.

So far so good, one of them (Regcure) picked up over 700 errors, but of course the poxy gits want me to register and purchase their software before they can make any repairs to the system. So my question is - are there any freeware optimiser tools out there? Rather than searching through loads of sites that try to shaft you I would rather just ask the experts on the goat. Any suggestions?

I thank you

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Cheers for that Mingmong. Finally got the chance last night to download it and it seems to have worked a treat (308 problems!!).

Yet again another plus for the IT geeks on the goat.

Cheers again fella.

Back