• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PDR Section 3

• Thread starter Thread starter si_gone
  • Start date Start date
S

si_gone

Since I seem to have lost "Almost Done" on the previous version of this thread, I thought I would try again:

Having started in a new post, my new boss is very keen for me to have my PDR fully up to date (you know, that blue folder thingy in the loft behind the Squadron Prints and the 1998 Tax Returns).
The "Section 3" is the Trade/Branch Development and should have been issued by my Trade or Branch Sponsor. I have a very bad photocopy of the "Section 3 - Engineer Professional Development". It seems to be squarely aimed at EngOs, but could have some value for non-commissioned Eng Techs.
Does anyone know of an up to date copy of this anywhere on line?

Back